MOV WeatherIn 6 Seconds or Less
The News Center - 1 hour ago
RITCHIE COUNTY, W.Va. (WTAP) - Two people were hospitalized after a police chase that began in Parkersburg and ended with a crash in Ritchie County on Saturday night. Parkersubrg Police say, at 10:17...
The News Center - 16 hours ago
(WSAZ) - A Parkersburg man is facing a list of felony charges following a wrong-way, high-speed police chase on Interstate 64 early Sunday morning. Police say, Krystopher Neff, 29, of Parkersburg is...
News via Google. See more news matching 'Parkersburg'
The News Center - 2 days ago
MARIETTA, Oh.-(WTAP) Several Washington County fire departments partnered with Marietta City Schools for a special training that prepares them for accidents involving school buses. An out-of-service...
West Virginia MetroNews - 1 week ago
ST. MARYS, W.Va. — St. Marys, the top-ranked team out of the Class A MetroNews Power Rankings, looked the part on Thursday night as the Blue Devils dominated their way to a 63-19 win over visiting...
News via Google. See more news matching 'Marietta OH'
MOV Shows, Mid-Ohio Valley Shows, is a group of creative people based in the Mid-Ohio Valley that produce shows from the area with the intent on providing an online resource for everyone to share and find local programming and information about the Mid-Ohio Valley. The main area focuses on Parkersburg, Vienna, Williamstown WV, and Belpre, Marietta Ohio and all the surrounding areas.
Are you leveraging the power of online video?
Now you can...locally.
MOVShows.com is a local online video network that showcases you, through online video.
- We produce high quality professional videos about you.
- We showcase the videos on a massive ever growing online network.
- We allow everyone to share the videos on their websites, and social networks.
- We provide dozens of advertising opportunities.
- We open up the power of online video to everyone affordably and easily.
For less than the cost of traditional advertising, you can have over an hour and a half of high quality online video production and exposure to thousands of potential clients on a mobile friendly permanent online resource.
How it works
- Businesses sponsor a high quality show that we create focusing on what the businesses offer.
- Sponsorship includes the "Brought to you" by show title and webpage, about 80 minutes of high quality finished video, a 15 sec ad in the middle of each show and advertising on the website.
- We distribute the show through our online network, putting it in front of thousands of people and provide the sponsors the ability to share it on their own websites and social networks.
- Viewers from around the area and beyond watch the shows on any device at any time and learn about the local business’s products and services while gaining helpful information.
This new and innovative system to advertising locally bridges the gap through all generations, and provides local businesses real advertising options when it comes to online media.