MOV WeatherIn 6 Seconds or Less
U.S. News & World Report - 2 days ago
WVU Parkersburg Gives All In-State Tuition in 3 Programs. West Virginia University at Parkersburg will offer in-state tuition rates to all students in three online programs. | May 27, 2017, at 12:40...
Waterloo Cedar Falls Courier - 2 days ago
The Race of Remembrance EF 5K and Ed Thomas 10K started at Aplington-Parkersburg High School and skirted the neighborhood that was flattened by an EF-5 tornado in 2008. The race started nine years...
News via Google. See more news matching 'Parkersburg'
Marietta Times - 2 weeks ago
According to Marietta City Schools Superintendent Will Hampton, Bain lived close enough to Harmar that some staff went to her home to check on her and did not get a response. They then called the...
The News Center - 2 weeks ago
A veteran of the Revolutionary War, was among those who were Marietta's first settlers in 1788. Friday's dedication brought out his successors from nearly two dozen Ohio counties, including...
News via Google. See more news matching 'Marietta OH'
MOV Shows, Mid-Ohio Valley Shows, is a group of creative people based in the Mid-Ohio Valley that produce shows from the area with the intent on providing an online resource for everyone to share and find local programming and information about the Mid-Ohio Valley. The main area focuses on Parkersburg, Vienna, Williamstown WV, and Belpre, Marietta Ohio and all the surrounding areas.
Are you leveraging the power of online video?
Now you can...locally.
MOVShows.com is a local online video network that showcases you, through online video.
- We produce high quality professional videos about you.
- We showcase the videos on a massive ever growing online network.
- We allow everyone to share the videos on their websites, and social networks.
- We provide dozens of advertising opportunities.
- We open up the power of online video to everyone affordably and easily.
For less than the cost of traditional advertising, you can have over an hour and a half of high quality online video production and exposure to thousands of potential clients on a mobile friendly permanent online resource.
How it works
- Businesses sponsor a high quality show that we create focusing on what the businesses offer.
- Sponsorship includes the "Brought to you" by show title and webpage, about 80 minutes of high quality finished video, a 15 sec ad in the middle of each show and advertising on the website.
- We distribute the show through our online network, putting it in front of thousands of people and provide the sponsors the ability to share it on their own websites and social networks.
- Viewers from around the area and beyond watch the shows on any device at any time and learn about the local business’s products and services while gaining helpful information.
This new and innovative system to advertising locally bridges the gap through all generations, and provides local businesses real advertising options when it comes to online media.