MOV WeatherIn 6 Seconds or Less
The News Center - 2 hours ago
The Parkersburg High School ROTC kickstarted the parade followed by dozens of floats---some of which were Toys for Tots, the Salvation Army, and Relay for Life. The parade also featured a few...
The News Center - 1 day ago
PARKERSBURG, W.Va. (WTAP) – Parkersburg is hosting their annual Christmas parade Saturday and city police are doing their part to make sure everyone stays safe. Parkersburg police will have...
News via Google. See more news matching 'Parkersburg'
The News Center - 2 days ago
MARIETTA, Oh. (WTAP) While it is the season of giving, one man did just the opposite at the Kmart in Marietta Tuesday night. Now, the Salvation Army is dealing with a Christmas setback. "It was...
Marietta Times - 3 days ago
In 2009, she graduated from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, according to her obituary. “She was literally one of the kindest people I've ever met,” said Amanda Moore, 31, of...
News via Google. See more news matching 'Marietta OH'
MOV Shows, Mid-Ohio Valley Shows, is a group of creative people based in the Mid-Ohio Valley that produce shows from the area with the intent on providing an online resource for everyone to share and find local programming and information about the Mid-Ohio Valley. The main area focuses on Parkersburg, Vienna, Williamstown WV, and Belpre, Marietta Ohio and all the surrounding areas.
Are you leveraging the power of online video?
Now you can...locally.
MOVShows.com is a local online video network that showcases you, through online video.
- We produce high quality professional videos about you.
- We showcase the videos on a massive ever growing online network.
- We allow everyone to share the videos on their websites, and social networks.
- We provide dozens of advertising opportunities.
- We open up the power of online video to everyone affordably and easily.
For less than the cost of traditional advertising, you can have over an hour and a half of high quality online video production and exposure to thousands of potential clients on a mobile friendly permanent online resource.
How it works
- Businesses sponsor a high quality show that we create focusing on what the businesses offer.
- Sponsorship includes the "Brought to you" by show title and webpage, about 80 minutes of high quality finished video, a 15 sec ad in the middle of each show and advertising on the website.
- We distribute the show through our online network, putting it in front of thousands of people and provide the sponsors the ability to share it on their own websites and social networks.
- Viewers from around the area and beyond watch the shows on any device at any time and learn about the local business’s products and services while gaining helpful information.
This new and innovative system to advertising locally bridges the gap through all generations, and provides local businesses real advertising options when it comes to online media.