MOV WeatherIn 6 Seconds or Less
The News Center - 10 hours ago
On Tuesday July 18, the Parkersburg Police SWAT team executed a search warrant at the home of 31-year-old Joseph P. Stukey, at 1101 Lynn Street in Parkersburg. Officers found eight adults in the...
The News Center - 11 hours ago
A four-vehicle crash Thursday on the Juliana Street Bridge in Parkersburg sent five people to Camden Clark Medical Center, where one person is still in critical condition. Camden Clark officials say...
News via Google. See more news matching 'Parkersburg'
Marietta Times - 2 weeks ago
I always enjoy my time in Marietta.” Bellevue, Mich. native Steve Merleau will be racing in Marietta Saturday for the first time ever. He said he's been to Marietta before to watch his brother...
The News Center - 3 weeks ago
The "Queen of the Mississippi" changed her itinerary. She will be arriving at the Ohio River Levee in Marietta on Thursday at 9 a.m. and leaving at 1 p.m.. The “Queen of The...
News via Google. See more news matching 'Marietta OH'
MOV Shows, Mid-Ohio Valley Shows, is a group of creative people based in the Mid-Ohio Valley that produce shows from the area with the intent on providing an online resource for everyone to share and find local programming and information about the Mid-Ohio Valley. The main area focuses on Parkersburg, Vienna, Williamstown WV, and Belpre, Marietta Ohio and all the surrounding areas.
Are you leveraging the power of online video?
Now you can...locally.
MOVShows.com is a local online video network that showcases you, through online video.
- We produce high quality professional videos about you.
- We showcase the videos on a massive ever growing online network.
- We allow everyone to share the videos on their websites, and social networks.
- We provide dozens of advertising opportunities.
- We open up the power of online video to everyone affordably and easily.
For less than the cost of traditional advertising, you can have over an hour and a half of high quality online video production and exposure to thousands of potential clients on a mobile friendly permanent online resource.
How it works
- Businesses sponsor a high quality show that we create focusing on what the businesses offer.
- Sponsorship includes the "Brought to you" by show title and webpage, about 80 minutes of high quality finished video, a 15 sec ad in the middle of each show and advertising on the website.
- We distribute the show through our online network, putting it in front of thousands of people and provide the sponsors the ability to share it on their own websites and social networks.
- Viewers from around the area and beyond watch the shows on any device at any time and learn about the local business’s products and services while gaining helpful information.
This new and innovative system to advertising locally bridges the gap through all generations, and provides local businesses real advertising options when it comes to online media.